Tour de Marsens
Our estate in Dézaley-Marsens is at the heart of the Lavaux appellation, and our vines surround the 12th-century Tour de Marsens. In 1166, the Bishop of Lausanne granted this land to Cistercian monks who planted and moulded this hillside by hand.
This terraced vineyard has a steep slope that looks out over the lake and mountains. It therefore benefits from the “three suns” effect: direct rays from the sun, reflection from the lake and heat stored in the walls.
This special terroir, coupled with exceptional sunshine, produces concentrated wines such as our Dézaley-Marsens “De la Tour”: high quality, full-bodied, rich and with remarkable length.